Please be advised that we are in the process of relocating our Boys and Girls Club of Summerside Centennial Auto Group 50/50 GoldRush Draw GoldRush Department and our 902-436-7874 line is currently being transfered! If you need to contact us, please contact 902-436-9403 and ask to speak with our GoldRush Coordinator or please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and good luck this week!!!
What a year and what a decade! We know we always say it, but it is something that cannot be said enough… THANK YOU ALL for your incredible support!!! These last 10 years we have been able to expand on our programs, our services, our facilities and our staff and it is all because of you. Words cannot express how much gratitude we have and we are so fortunate to have such amazing community support! We cannot wait to be able to continue to grow and to be able to offer even more programs and services for our community’s children and youth in the years to come! We hope you all have an absolutely amazing 2020! That being said, here are the results for our January 1st 2020 Centennial Auto Group Boys and Girls Club of Summerside 50/50 GoldRush Draw…
January 22, 2020
Winner- Shawn Wedge
Congrats on the win Shawn, what a way to bring in the new year! We are back to our regular pick-up schedules for next week’s draw so don’t forget to sign in and you could kick your 2020 off with some luck! From all of us here at the Boys and Girls Club of Summerside, THANK YOU!
RE: JANUARY 1ST CENTENNIAL AUTO GROUP BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF SUMMERSIDE 50/50 GOLDRUSH DRAW
Hi Everyone! Just a friendly reminder of our early cut-off times for our January 1st Centennial Auto Group Boys and Girls Club of Summerside 50/50 GoldRush Draw! All locations are operating on a 24 hour early cut-off time. Please check with your location and don’t forget that you can sign in Tuesday until 12:00pm Noon at Centennial Nissan of Summerside, Centennial Kia of Summerside and Centennial Auto Sport & Tire in Summerside. Please be advised that the Credit Union Place will be closed, so the cut-off time to sign in at this location is this evening by 8:00pm! We will be able to make change tomorrow (Tuesday December 31st 2019) at Centennial Nissan of Summerside up until 12:00pm noon! Play your number and you could be the first winner of the 2020 year!
Centennial Auto Group Boys and Girls Club of Summerside 50/50 GoldRush Draw Results for December 25th 2019:
Winner – Courtney McKay
Congratulations Courtney! On behalf of all of us here at the Boys and Girls Club of Summerside, we hope you are having a great holiday break. Thank you for your absolutely incredible support and good luck in next week’s draw! Don’t forget that next week’s draw will land on January 1st (New Year’s Day) and we will be picking our boxes up on an alternative schedule again next week! The schedule will be the same as this week’s draw and we have posted flyers up at each location! You will be able to sign in at Centennial Kia, Centennial Nissan and Centennial Auto Sport & Tire in Summerside and the Credit Union Place right up until Tuesday December 31st 2019 until 12:00pm Noon. If you have any questions, please contact our GoldRush Coordinator at 902-436-9403! Tune in New Year’s Day to 102.1 SPUD FM to see if you are the first winner in 2020!!!
CHRISTMAS WEEK – WHAT’S TAKING PLACE!
Good Morning GoldRush Participants!
Don’t forget that there are alternative cut-off times in place due to the holidays this week! Check with your regular sign in location (if you have not seen the poster next to the box) for the alternate cut-off time. If you have any questions, please call our GoldRush Coordinator at 902-436-9403. You can also play right up until Tuesday December 24th at Noon at Centennial Nissan of Summerside, Centennial Kia of Summerside, Centennial Auto Sport & Tire in Summerside and the Credit Union Place! Draw will be CHRISTMAS DAY so be sure to have 102.1 SPUD FM while you are doing holiday festivities at 12:30pm Noon and listen in to see if your December 25th just got a lot better!!!
Speaking of tuning in to 102.1 SPUD FM, be sure to do so tomorrow morning (Tuesday December 24th, 2019) for our Centennial Auto Group Boys and Girls Club of Summerside 50/50 GoldRush Draw BONUS Christmas Eve BONUS Draw where we will be drawing 9 winners for $100 gift cards to Atlantic Superstore AND we will be trying to track down one lucky winner for $1,000 cash!!! Nothing needs to be done for this draw other than having a number for our draw as this is a “Bonus Thank You” draw that we love to do from time to time to thank you all!!! We can’t thank you all enough for an amazing 2019 where we have seen a lot of amazing changes and upgrades with our facilities and programs and it is all because of you!
Don’t forget that we do still have numbers available so stop in to one of our locations today to register or contact our GoldRush Coordinator at 902-436-9403 or visit our website at www.boysandgirlsclubofsummerside.com to sign up today!
Please be advised that the same schedule will be in effect for next week as well for the New Year’s week!
From all of us here at the Boys and Girls Club of Summerside, THANK YOU for your incredible support in 2019 and for allowing us to provide as many opportunities as possible for our community’s children, youth and families! Good luck in the draws this week and we hope you have a great holiday break with family, friends and loved ones!!!
December 18, 2019 Draw Results:
A big shout out to our amazing title sponsor Centennial Auto Group for their amazing support! Don’t forget that you can go to Centennial Nissan, Centennial Kia and Centennial Auto Sport & Tire to sign in right until Noon on Wednesdays!
Hi Everyone! As part of our renovations, our Goldrush Department has been relocated off-site for safety and security purposes! This space has allowed us to create much needed work spaces for our services. Because our Goldrush Department is no longer on-site our Boys and Girls Club of Summerside facility will no longer have a sign-in box. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
The Boys and Girls Club of Summerside began this 50/50 style draw on February 15, 2006 as a fundraiser to support the ongoing daily Free Breakfast Program. There are sixteen local retailers who maintain a gold rush box where gold rush members can put their toonies in.
The success of our gold rush has allowed our proceeds to go towards supporting our daily ongoing programs and allowing for future programs to take off.
Where to sign in:
South Drive Express
Waugh’s Quick Mart
Silver Fox Curling Club
Cavendish Farms Retail Outlet
Mel’s Petro-Canada Kensington
Harbourside Convenience, Miminegash
North River Shell (Mel’s)
Credit Union Place (sign in until 12:00pm Noon on Wednesdays!!)
Centennial Kia Summerside (sign in until 12:00pm Noon on Wednesdays!!)
Centennial Nissan Summerside (sign in until 12:00pm Noon on Wednesdays!!)
Centennial Auto Sport & Tire Summerside (sign in until 12:00pm Noon on Wednesdays!!)
How To Play
- Drop in to one of our retail supporters and tell the sales person you would like to become a member of the Toonies for Breakfast Goldrush Draw.
- They will give you a ticket with a number on it. Please fill in your name and phone number very clearly on both sides of the ticket. Only one name per ticket.
- Hand the ticket back to the retailer. You are now a member of our Gold Rush Draw with an assigned number. The retailer will give you back the middle part of the ticket that has your number on it.
- The cost to play is $2 a week. Write your number very clearly on the provided stickers located beside the Goldrush box. Attach the sticker to your toonie and drop it in the box.
- Please sign in for the current week only. Do not date toonies for upcoming draws.
- Weekly draws are made every Wednesday at 12:30. Cut off time at our retail stores is Tuesday evening. Sign in can be done at the Boys & Girls Club of Summerside up until 12:00 noon on Wednesday.
- The draw’s value is 50% of the total pool. In the event a number is drawn that is not signed in that amount is carried over and added to the next weeks draw.
- Winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize.
- Make sure you write your number very clearly. If it can be a different number viewed upside down then put a dot below to be sure proper number can be identified.
- There is absolutely no advantage to signing in more than once a week. All the numbers are pulled from a separate drum. We do not use the toonies in the drawing process.
- If you forget your number, please ask the retailer for it or give us a call at The Boys & Girls Club of Summerside and we will give it to you.
- New numbers will only be accepted after a winning week.
- In the rare case that a number conflict may occur, our master list as the Boys & Girls Club of Summerside supersedes all other lists.
- Find out weekly winners live on 102.1 Spud FM.
- Want to get weekly updates sent directly to your inbox please join our Google group Boys & Girls Club of Summerside Goldrush at http://groups.google.com/group/bgcsgoldrush
If anyone has any questions or concerns in regards to the rules and regulations of this draw, feel free to contact PEI Lotteries at 902.368.4580.
Listen to the weekly gold rush draw on
To update your Gold Rush information, see if your number is dormant (has not been played in over 52 weeks), or any other Gold Rush questions please contact our Gold Rush Coordinator Trena Rogers at The Boys and Girls Club of Summerside at 436-7874 (RUSH).