Please be advised that we are in the process of relocating our Boys and Girls Club of Summerside Centennial Auto Group 50/50 GoldRush Draw GoldRush Department and our 902-436-7874 line is currently being transfered! If you need to contact us, please contact 902-436-9403 and ask to speak with our GoldRush Coordinator or please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and good luck this week!!!
December 4, 2019 Draw Results:
A big shout out to our amazing title sponsor Centennial Auto Group for their amazing support! Don’t forget that you can go to Centennial Nissan, Centennial Kia and Centennial Auto Sport & Tire to sign in right until Noon on Wednesdays!
Hi Everyone! As part of our renovations, our Goldrush Department has been relocated off-site for safety and security purposes! This space has allowed us to create much needed work spaces for our services. Because our Goldrush Department is no longer on-site our Boys and Girls Club of Summerside facility will no longer have a sign-in box. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
The Boys and Girls Club of Summerside began this 50/50 style draw on February 15, 2006 as a fundraiser to support the ongoing daily Free Breakfast Program. There are sixteen local retailers who maintain a gold rush box where gold rush members can put their toonies in.
The success of our gold rush has allowed our proceeds to go towards supporting our daily ongoing programs and allowing for future programs to take off.
Where to sign in:
South Drive Express
Waugh’s Quick Mart
Silver Fox Curling Club
Cavendish Farms Retail Outlet
Mel’s Petro-Canada Kensington
Harbourside Convenience, Miminegash
North River Shell (Mel’s)
Credit Union Place (sign in until 12:00pm Noon on Wednesdays!!)
Centennial Kia Summerside (sign in until 12:00pm Noon on Wednesdays!!)
Centennial Nissan Summerside (sign in until 12:00pm Noon on Wednesdays!!)
Centennial Auto Sport & Tire Summerside (sign in until 12:00pm Noon on Wednesdays!!)
How To Play
- Drop in to one of our retail supporters and tell the sales person you would like to become a member of the Toonies for Breakfast Goldrush Draw.
- They will give you a ticket with a number on it. Please fill in your name and phone number very clearly on both sides of the ticket. Only one name per ticket.
- Hand the ticket back to the retailer. You are now a member of our Gold Rush Draw with an assigned number. The retailer will give you back the middle part of the ticket that has your number on it.
- The cost to play is $2 a week. Write your number very clearly on the provided stickers located beside the Goldrush box. Attach the sticker to your toonie and drop it in the box.
- Please sign in for the current week only. Do not date toonies for upcoming draws.
- Weekly draws are made every Wednesday at 12:30. Cut off time at our retail stores is Tuesday evening. Sign in can be done at the Boys & Girls Club of Summerside up until 12:00 noon on Wednesday.
- The draw’s value is 50% of the total pool. In the event a number is drawn that is not signed in that amount is carried over and added to the next weeks draw.
- Winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize.
- Make sure you write your number very clearly. If it can be a different number viewed upside down then put a dot below to be sure proper number can be identified.
- There is absolutely no advantage to signing in more than once a week. All the numbers are pulled from a separate drum. We do not use the toonies in the drawing process.
- If you forget your number, please ask the retailer for it or give us a call at The Boys & Girls Club of Summerside and we will give it to you.
- New numbers will only be accepted after a winning week.
- In the rare case that a number conflict may occur, our master list as the Boys & Girls Club of Summerside supersedes all other lists.
- Find out weekly winners live on 102.1 Spud FM.
- Want to get weekly updates sent directly to your inbox please join our Google group Boys & Girls Club of Summerside Goldrush at http://groups.google.com/group/bgcsgoldrush
If anyone has any questions or concerns in regards to the rules and regulations of this draw, feel free to contact PEI Lotteries at 902.368.4580.
Listen to the weekly gold rush draw on
To update your Gold Rush information, see if your number is dormant (has not been played in over 52 weeks), or any other Gold Rush questions please contact our Gold Rush Coordinator Trena Rogers at The Boys and Girls Club of Summerside at 436-7874 (RUSH).